I’ve thought about it and I think that Tuesday’s will be To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday and will feature various lists of things to do. For example, today’s list is a bit late for anyone up north, like Buffalo, NY, but let’s chat about getting your car ready for winter.
- Oil Change
- Anti-freeze tested
- Tires checked
- Check your heater and defrosters
- Windshield washer fluid (de-icer or anti-freeze added)
- Check your windshield wipers
- Check your emergency kit (don’t have one? check here)
- Check your cars belts and hoses (need a regular maintenance checklist? go here)
- Folding shovel
- Bag of Kitty Litter (useful for getting unstuck)
- Water (if you get stranded)
- Granola or other food bars
This is not a comprehensive list, but it is enough. I home that this brief article has at least made you stop and think about getting your car ready for winter. I like to keep some granola bars or other items that store well, you need to remember to rotate them periodically. I like to change them out when I change my oil. I also use this time to change my flashlight batteries. Do you have any favorite readiness tips for winter? Drop a comment or a link to your blog article below. Have an #AWEsome day.