Here is another addition of To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday. Let’s get organized for the holidays and beyond. Here are a few random tips:
- Plan your menu for the week. This will help cut down on those extra trips to the store.
- Prepare for snacks, like hot cocoa and cookies!
- You can freeze and reheat most cookies 🙂
- Prep food ahead fo time (most things can be baked, stored and reheated.
- Have a container for all the wrapping paper, tape, bows, etc.
- Have a container for your lights. When you take them down, test them and replace bulbs and throw away strands that don’t work.
- Get enough containers for your ornaments. Remember extra padding for those special ornaments.
- Label EVERYTHING! I can’t emphasize this enough. When you go to find something next year, you’ll thank me!
There are many sources of detailed recipes, preparations and organizing on the internet. These are just a few of my simple ideas. What are your favorite holiday preparation and storage tips? Drop a comment or a link to your blog article below. Have an #AWEsome day.