Here is blog #2 of To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday!
Computer running slow? One cause might be not enough disk space. Let’s begin the process of getting the old hard drive cleaned out. No matter your operating system or computer preferences, I bet you need to clean out more than just your closets! Below are a few things that you can delete or at least archive and remove from your computer.
- email older than a year. Delete it or archive to CD/DVD and delete it.
- Review your photos. Do you really need those 27 shots of cousin Ed with the lamp-shade on his head?
- your download folder. take out the trash people!
- duplicate files (find and use a good tool, but back-up first!)
- duplicate music (typically not found by duplicate file tools if you are using iTunes or other media management software)
This is not a comprehensive list, but it will get you started. Have an #AWEsome day. Please feel free to share your favorite computer de-cluttering tips and tools below.