Here is blog #4 of To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday! I love Evernote! When I first tried it I wasn’t so sure. Now that I’ve gotten used to using it , I can’t do without it. I can use it from phone, my iPad, my computer at home, my computer at work, at the library, literally anywhere I can get internet access. The company has added collaboration features too, but I haven’t tried them out yet. You can organize your thoughts, notes and papers by notebook. The guys from Mythbusters use it to help them organize their projects.
- This blog has a notebook
- note page for goals
- content schedule
- random blog ideas
- Books that I am writing have their own notebook
- Book outline
- Research material
- writing (this lets me access my writing from anywhere I can get internet)
- Each of my kids has a notebook
- There is a folder for taxes (you can scan documents and save them)
- You can add spreadsheets and other documents to a notebook too!
- Generic notebook for random stuff. Sometimes a note will become another notebook.
How you organize it is up to you, but Evernote is a great tool to help. Here is a link to their features. There are many tools out there for organizing and collecting information. Evernote is my favorite. What is yours?
I will respond to your comments eventually…This is a scheduled post while I am on holiday.