Here is blog #5 of To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday! Here are a few things to think about before you head out on holiday.
- Mail – Either have it held or picked up.
- Clean out the fridge – There is nothing worse than coming home to new lifeforms in your kitchen!
- Take out the trash
- Arrange for someone to check on your home.
- Have pets? Arrange for someone to take care of them.
- Reservations made if needed.
- Clean out your wallet and/or purse. Take only what you need.
- Make a copy of the things in your wallet/purse that would need replacement if lost or stolen.
- If traveling overseas, make a couple of copies of your passport and keep one with you .
- Check the weather at your destination, it might affect what you pack.
This list is not complete. What things do you check before leaving home for a bit of rest? I will respond to your comments eventually…This is a scheduled post while I am on holiday.