Here is the next issue of To Do List Tuesdays #ToDoListTuesday!
So you had an #AWEsome vacation/holiday, now it’s time to get back to work. You know, so you can support all your bad habits like eating, sleeping under a roof and home shopping on 127 different channels. Seriously, it’s a good idea to have a check-list for when you return.
- Pick up your mail and have delivery restarted.
- Pick up groceries for the week.
- Pick up the pets from boarding or pet-sitter.
- Write thank you notes for anyone that was house/pet sitting.
- Check the thermostat.
- Do a quick security walk around to check windows and doors.
- Check the basement for leaks, etc. (things always seem to happen when you are away.)
- Clean out your email. (always one of my least favorite tasks)
- Let family and friends know that you made it back safely.
I know the list is not complete. What tasks would you add?