Caffeine, must have caffeine

If we were having coffee, I would ask if you are involved with the April A-to-Z Challenge? I would ask if you have found any really cool, interesting or just down right weird blogs?  I have found some amazing ones. A few of my favorites are:

If you have not checked out the challenge, I would say, “Go do it now!”  Over 1600 bloggers signed up. It’s amazing.  Check out some of my A-to-Z posts featuring Wisdom learned from Grandma, like Affirmation and Biscuits!

I would ask how you are doing and what interesting projects you have in the works. It is always nice to hear what everyone is doing. I would tell you that my books are really taking shape. I have a survey about what is important to you in defining a good person. If you have a couple of minutes, please drop by and take it.

Well I’ve finished my coffee and I need to get back to my lovely wife and enjoy the rest of our weekend working out, cleaning the house and then maybe wandering around the hills a bit.  I hope that you have a pleasant and thoughtful weekend.

Don’t forget to write your own coffee share and add it to the linky at Part Time Monster.

34 thoughts on “Caffeine, must have caffeine

1. Alex Hurst

Awww, thank you very much for mentioning me! I’ve been loving all of those blogs, and of course more than I count… I’m going to do a big social media push this week to share my favorites. 🙂

You are most welcome. I love sharing great posts! Especially ones with such love photos. Thanks for dropping by.

2. Send Sunshine

Well since we are having coffee, but my cup is not quite as big as yours, I am having so much fun with the challenge! I have ventured into so many different blogs and it is just awesome to be involved in such a great community!

I know, isn’t it great! I am so far behind on my reading due to A-to-Z but I have found some awesome new blogs to follow. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a thought 🙂

3. kthrog

The A-Z Challenge has led me to so many cool blogs — including this one. Keep up the lovely work, and have a relaxing weekend!

4. Diana

Thanks for the mention! I’m so slow about getting around to my regular blogs right now because of the challenge, but I’m excited about being able to catch up and such. 🙂

5. Janice Wald

Hi Sean
    number one can I come to that part-time monster linky if I am not participating in the coffee share?
    Number two that was nice of you to give those bloggers exposure; I checked out the last one
    Janice

Hi Janice, they have the rules of the linky posted on Parttimemonster. I’m pretty sure you have to participate, but you can go read the links and visit. You just can’t add yours to the linky if you are not participating.

6. Robin Rivera

You are too sweet for words, Shawn. Thanks for including us in your round up. Like Diana, I’m finding it hard to keep up with my usually blogs because of A to Z. I’ve only hit about 200 names on the list so far and I feel like a total slacker! But reading coffee share is a must do event. : ) LOVE the cup!

Thanks! Love your site, lots of great tips for writing. I’ve put several to use already 🙂 Thanks for dropping by!

7. Snarky Momma With Love

Shawn. I am going to need a bigger coffee pot for you, dauham! I will be glad to take your survey! Enjoy the weekend. I am doing the challenge, but failing so badly at commenting that I am trying to catch up today! So it will be a flurry of me commenting on J’s and K’s!

I’ve been hitting as many blogs as I can. If they are “ok” I just hit a like if they have one. I leave a comment on the ones I want to follow. It’s been a blast! It really helped that I followed Gene’O’s advice and wrote all the articles before April 1. Next year I will prescreen the list of bloggers and only visit ones that I want to comment on. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. I love music of all kinds (well almost all kinds) I’ll have to visit more of your A-to-Z posts. So many blogs, so little time. 🙂

8. Rebecca Bradley

I did the A to Z challenge for about three years and did find some great blogs, of which I still engage with, but this year I’ve decided not to do it. It does take a lot of time and energy and I didn’t feel I could give it my all this year. I’m glad you’re enjoying it though. It is great fun.

I may do a collection of the “weird” ones next week. 🙂 of course my weird and your weird may be completely different. Thanks for dropping by.

9. Corina

I’m doing A to Z. My theme is memories/memoir. So far, I haven’t found any blogs that I want to follow after this is over. I’m glad you have. I already follow all but one of the ones you linked to and I’m going to go visit that one I’m not familiar with after this. Thanks for the links!

I’ve several interesting ones. Good luck and keep looking. There are some great ones out there. What do you look for in a blog?

1. Corina

Mostly good writing. I can read just about anything if it is well written. I haven’t found very many well written blogs in A to Z. I like to read more personal blogs, with memoir and every day life challenges and rewards! I also enjoy reading about life after 50 when the kids are gone and there are grandchildren. But mostly, it’s a well written blog that will hook me.