If we were having coffee, I would ask if you are involved with the April A-to-Z Challenge? I would ask if you have found any really cool, interesting or just down right weird blogs? I have found some amazing ones. A few of my favorites are:
- Zen and Pi – Really cool, astronomical science, but in simple English (mostly 🙂
- Sourcerer – Geek Pastiche an eclectic mix of geekiness and pop culture
- Parttime Monster – Female Monsters
- Alex Hurst – Great Photos and writing about Japan, Zen, and Culture
- The Write-on Sisters – Awesome writing tips
If you have not checked out the challenge, I would say, “Go do it now!” Over 1600 bloggers signed up. It’s amazing. Check out some of my A-to-Z posts featuring Wisdom learned from Grandma, like Affirmation and Biscuits!
I would ask how you are doing and what interesting projects you have in the works. It is always nice to hear what everyone is doing. I would tell you that my books are really taking shape. I have a survey about what is important to you in defining a good person. If you have a couple of minutes, please drop by and take it.
Well I’ve finished my coffee and I need to get back to my lovely wife and enjoy the rest of our weekend working out, cleaning the house and then maybe wandering around the hills a bit. I hope that you have a pleasant and thoughtful weekend.
Don’t forget to write your own coffee share and add it to the linky at Part Time Monster.