Down Home Thoughts has been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thanks to Ritu over at But I Smile Anyway for the nomination.
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What do you blog on? PC, Tablet, Phone? What is your preferred media?
Okay that’s like 3 questions in one 🙂 I blog on anything with an internet connection. My favorite social media is a toss-up between Facebook and Twitter.
2. Are you Real Neat in reality??!!
Oh heavens no, not if you are referring to being orderly.
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
4. If you could write a book about your life, what would the title be??
I’m Not Finished Yet
5. Would you/could you/have you ever been a naturist??
While not required, participation is encouraged to accept the award and follow the rules above. 🙂
- The Off Key of Life
- Doorway Between Worlds
- Kincavel Korner
- Warped Nerdiversity
- A Creative Mind
- Write on Sisters
Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your Quest?
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Why or why not is character important to you?
- Is it okay to lie, even a little white lie?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?