Mmmmmm chocolate! What is your favorite chocolate or other sweet indulgence? Mine is the dark chocolate Hershey Kisses. Leave a comment and share your favorite with everyone.
Taken at Hershey’s Chocolate World. If you find yourself near Hershey, Pennsylvania, I urge you to visit Hershey’s Chocolate World. Here are several key things to remember:
- Go Early. The car line gets long.
- If you plan to just visit a couple of things, parking less than 3 hours is free.
- The “factory tour” is an amusement ride through a simulated chocolate factory.
- Everything else costs money. Plan ahead.
- There are lots of fun things to do at chocolate world.
- If amusement parks are more your thing, that is right next door.