Friday Funny Thoughts
Just a collection of thoughts and questions that sometimes pop into my head and fall out on to the blog. Friday funny thoughts may or may not become a regular feature. If you enjoy them, leave a comment below and let me know or better yet, add your own Friday funny thoughts. There are many times things just whirl around in my head and get sucked back up into the cloud. Other times a few of them manage to escape and somehow find their way into the Blog-O-Sphere. Below is a sampling of the ones that managed to escape. Perhaps it’s better that some of them are not able to find their way out. Here’s hoping you are having a great Friday and awesome weekend!
- If Wile E. Coyote has enough money to buy all that Acme stuff, why can’t he just order takeout?
- Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
- If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If chocolate chip cookies are with chocolate chips and macadamia nut cookies are made with macadamia nuts, Are Girl Scout cookies made with real Girl Scouts?
- If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
- Why do park on driveways and drive on parkways?
- If the plural of foot is feet, why isn’t the plural of boot, beet?
- A vegetable farmer is a person whose job is to produce produce
- Why does your nose can run and your feet smell?
- How can you can be overwhelmed, but not whelmed?
Okay, now it’s your turn. What are those burning questions or things that are just rattling around in our your head trying to get out? If any funny ones manage to escape, share your thoughts below and have a great weekend!