Inexpensive Christmas Gift Ideas
Some people worry a great deal over gift giving. I understand the wish to please another person. But if you both truly care for each other, then any gift with some thought applied beforehand is welcomed and cherished. Looking for inexpensive Christmas gift ideas is something I do year round. If you have not completed your gift lift for Christmas, here are some inexpensive gift ideas that need little if any shopping.
- A hand-made card. If you are like me, artistically challenged, get help. Use card printing software and then you can dress it up with some ribbon, wrapping, paper, glitter, etc.
- Give a coupon for a warm oil massage. Make sure you have an oil you both like and then see #1 for making a coupon.
- Give thanks. Yes, really. Make a list of things that you are thankful for about the other person. Type it, hand write or farm it out to Fivrr.com. Make the list, dress it up, wrap it and give it. If you think this is cheesy, stop for a minute and think how you would feel if someone gave you a heartfelt list of things they are thankful for about you.
- A simple home-cooked meal (and clean-up.) If your significant other does most of the cooking, surprise them a home-cooked meal and an evening of relaxation. If you think you can’t cook, email me and I can help walk you through the basics.
- Check out the picture of the gum balls. You can do the same thing with M&Ms, Hershey’s Kisses, Jelly Belly jelly beans, etc.
Check out WooHome for some more great ideas or the YouTube video by TheSorryGirls.
Give more gifts like this and less of the kind that cost a lot of money. Gifts that have little thought or personal touch lack the spirit of gratitude. If more people gave gifts in a gracious frame of mind then the world would be a better place. At least I like to think so. What are your thoughts on inexpensive Christmas gift ideas?